Here’s how to pay your ERC fees at any UCPB or UCPB Savings Bank (USB) branches nationwide:
1. The following types of fees may be paid thru UCPB or USB Branch nationwide based on Resolution No. 3, Series of 2009 , viz :
- Supervision and Regulation Fees
- Permit Fees
- Meter Test and Calibration Fees
- Fines and Penalties
2. All payors must always present the ERC Statement of Account (SOA) whenever payment is made. No SOA, No payment3. Payor goes to any UCPB or USB branch. See branch listing and branch schedule at www.ucpb.com
4. Under Name of Institution, indicate “ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION” or “ERC”
5. Payor proceeds to the Teller.
- Under Subscriber’s Policy, indicate the Utility Name or acronym (e.g. MERALCO)
- Under Reference Account Number, indicate the SOA No. as seen in your billing statement or SOA
- Presents the Bills Payment Slip and ERC-issued statement of account, and the payment
- Only Cash, Account Debit, Cashier’s Checks, Managers Checks, Demand Drafts and Postal Money Orders will be accepted.
- Personal or Corporate checks are not accepted.
payments received after cut off will no longer be accepted if presented
on actual due date; delayed payment will be subject to penalty to be
confirmed by ERC.
- The teller validates the bills payment slip and provides payor with one copy, along with your Statement of Account.
Partial payments specifically for “Supervision and Regulatory Fees” and
Penalties may be processed provided these have prior approval of ERC