Atty. Alfredo P. Vergara, Jr.
Atty. Prescia Vanessa A. Reynante-Reynoso
Atty. Ma. Clarissa Hearty V. Buenaventura-Sereno
Atty. Rhett Roswell F. Mislang
Responsible for providing legal assistance and representation to all line department s in proceeding before the Commission and assistance in external legal matters as requested by the General Counsel. Responsible for safekeeping of legal documents (Section 28; Section 43, 1, m. r, r, u; Section 45, P4, a, b, 8, 9; Section 46; Section 46; Section 67, p1, 2, 3, 4; Section 69).
- Acts as the custodian of legal records, maps, profiles, tariffs, reports and other documents/papers filed in connection with any case or proceedings before the Commission.
Requirements for Filing/Submission of Applications/Pleadings
- Assessment of Filling Fee by the Regulatory Operations Service at the 17th Floor.
- Pay the assessed filling fee at the Cashier’s office at the 14th Floor and get the Official Receipt (O.R.)
- Present O.R. covering payment of Filling Fee to Cheryl Calindag/Susabel Patano/Josephine Vergara at the the Docket Section at the 16th Floor.
- File eight (8) copies of the application/pleadings, together with the attachments to the persons mentioned above at the Docket Section.
Note: All the above-mentioned requirements must be complied with for the application/pleadings to be accepted and docketed.